Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: Contact us for fee detail.
In this course, students will gain understanding of .NET Framework and learn to develop Windows Forms Applications and ASP.NET Web Form applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on critical topics and coding activities that enhance development of scale-able and reliable desktop & web application.
We believe that training should be relevant, immediately applicable, and scale-able. Experience our unique combination of best practices, practical approach, and engaging delivery and you’ll discover why many people prefer OraSoft to enhance their careers.
- Overview of Microsoft .NET Platform
- Fundamentals of C# Language
- Developing Windows Interface using Windows Forms
- Object Oriented Class Libraries Development
- Exceptions, Events & Delegates
- Collections & Generics
- Designing & Using Custom Windows Controls
- Database Application Development using ADO .NET
- Essentials of ASP .NET Web Applications
- Master Pages, Web Forms & ASP .NET Controls Using ADO .NET & Data Bound Controls
- ADO .NET & Data Bound Controls in ASP .NET
- Input Validation, Site Navigation & Personalization
- Asynchronous Java Script & XML ( AJAX )
- Creating custom ASP .NET Controls
- ASP .NET State Management
- Configuration of ASP .NET Web Applications
- Performance Tuning & Development of Web Application
- Assemblies & Configuration of .NET Applications
After completion of this course student will be able to:
- Rapidly develop robust and scale-able enterprise level windows and web applications
- Apply object-oriented concepts like encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism and composition
- Exploit advance language features including Collections, Generics, Delegates & Exceptions
- Design custom controls for Windows & Web applications
- Build multi-tier application by implementing user interface, business logic and data layers using .NET component technologies
- Develop and consume Web Services
- Programmers, Software Engineers etc.
- IT / Computer Science Graduates
- Any other person having good understanding of programming