Course Duration: 2 Months
Course Fee: Contact Us For Fee detail.
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 413: Designing and Implementing and Server Infrastructure, which is the fourth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
Course Outline :
Module 1: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration
This module explains how to plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
- Considerations for Upgrades and Migrations
- Creating a Server Upgrade and Migration Plan
- Planning for Virtualization
Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Strategy
This module explains how to design an automated server installation strategy and plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Selecting an Appropriate Server Deployment Strategy
- Implementing an Automated Deployment Strategy
Module 3: Planning and Deploying Servers Using Virtual Machine Manager
This module explains how to plan and deploy a Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) infrastructure for deploying servers.
- System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Overview
- Implementing a Virtual Machine Manager Library and Profiles
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machine Manager Services.
Module 4: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
This module explains how to design and maintain IP address management (IPAM) and a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution.
- Designing DHCP Servers
- Planning DHCP Scopes
- Designing an IPAM Provisioning Strategy
- Managing Servers and Address Spaces by Using IPAM
Module 5: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution
This module explains how to design a name resolution strategy.
- Designing a DNS Server Implementation Strategy
- Designing the DNS Namespace
- Designing DNS Zones
- Designing DNS Zone Replication and Delegation
- Optimizing DNS Servers
- Designing DNS for High Availability and Security
Module 6: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
This module explains how to design and implement an AD DS forest and domain infrastructure.
- Designing an Active Directory Forest
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Forest Trusts
- Designing Active Directory Integration with Windows Azure Active Directory
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Domains
- Designing DNS Namespaces in Active Directory Environments
- Designing Active Directory Domain Trusts
Module 7: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Organizational Unit Infrastructure
This module explains how to design and implement an OU infrastructure and an AD DS permissions model.
- Planning the Active Directory Administrative Tasks Delegation Model
- Designing an OU Structure
- Designing and Implementing an AD DS Group Strategy
Module 8: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy
This module explains how to design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) strategy.
- Collecting the Information Required for a GPO Design
- Designing and Implementing GPOs
- Designing GPO Processing
- Planning Group Policy Management
Module 9: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology
This module explains how to design an AD DS sites topology and a domain controller placement strategy.
- Designing and Implementing Active Directory Sites
- Designing Active Directory Replication
- Designing the Placement of Domain Controllers
- Virtualization Considerations for Domain Controllers
- Designing Highly Available Domain Controllers
Module 10: Planning and Implementing Storage and File Services
This module explains how to plan and implement storage and file services.
- Planning and Implementing iSCSI SANs
- Planning and Implementing Storage Spaces
- Optimizing File Services for Branch Offices
Module 11: Designing and Implementing Network Protection
This module explains how to design and implement network protection.
- Overview of Network Security Design
- Designing and Implementing a Windows Firewall Strategy
- Designing and Implementing a NAP Infrastructure
Module 12: Designing and Implementing Remote Access Services
This module explains how to design and implement remote access services.
- Planning and Implementing DirectAccess
- Planning and Implementing VPN
- Planning and Implementing Web Application Proxy
- Planning a Complex Remote Access Infrastructure